…I liked the idea of a more private tour. Grape Friends designed a tour based on the wine I wanted to try, the area I wanted to visit, and my schedule. The price was the same as a group tour and we visited smaller wineries, toured the brewing rooms, picked Karen’s brain about all things wine, stopped for lunch where we wanted, and did it all at a leisurely pace. It was fantastic, much better than the group tour I did in the area 3 years ago. I will definitely call them again when I want to explore the Osoyoos/Oliver wine region. I recommend the tour for locals and visitors alike. Read full version of testimonial.
Grape Friends Guarantee that you will love your tour!
- Specializing in Beer Tours, Wine Tours, and all kinds of Shuttles!
- New!! Wine Tour/Dinner Shuttle! See “Other Grape Friends Tours” below for more details.
- All tours include door to door service, bottled water and snacks, and plenty of laughs.
- Our Grape Friends do not pay tasting fees unless you choose to go to a winery where these arrangements have not been made.
- We pick up and drop off at your location/accommodations.
- Our tour prices are based out of Penticton. (Pick up & Drop off at other locations can be arranged for a small fuel surcharge)
- We specialize in smaller more intimate tours, 2 to 7 people
- Public or Private (Small surcharge for Private Tour of 2 people)
- You decide how long your tour will be, usually range from 3-5.5 hours.
- Full day Tours will have a “lunch stop” at a local bistro/restaurant or…
- Have a Grape Friends Picnic Lunch!!
- Your Lunch is included with some of our tour prices!! Now that is Grape!
- Do you have a favorite winery? We can visit there too! Customized tours is what we do!
“Grape Friends… Great Times!”
Grape friends, wine and outstanding food, come together on one of our most popular tour of the Naramata Bench. Not only do we visit award winning wineries, but we also stop for a ‘sensational’ lunch along the way.More...
Price: $85 per person Lunch, tax & gratuity is all inclusive!
West Kelowna (formerly know as Westbank) has now named the winery region, Westside Wine Trail. With names like Volcanic Hills Estate Winery and Little Straw how can you go wrong? More...
Price: $120 per person (Minimum 4 people)
Come join us on a Winter Wine Tour of participating award winning wineries that are open in the off -season. Starting November 1st through to April 30th. Make it an après ski experience, or an outing all its own. Our Special off season rates are found by clicking... More